YOU CAN NOW ORDER ONLINE &
World Famous Betty's Pies
It all began in 1956 when Betty's father Aleck built a fish shack by the Stewart River on Highway 61. Betty thought it would be a good idea to have some goodies for the fishermen when they stopped in, so she started making donuts and coffee for them to enjoy. Learn More
For online order questions:
Phone: (218) 834-3367
Toll Free: (877) 269-7494
Hours of Operations:
Due to the Corona virus we will be open for takeout only until further notice. Please call the restaurant or check our Facebook page for current listing of hours.
You can still order pies online, we will continue shipping pies. Thank you for you patronage!
During the check-out process, you will be required to provide a preferred delivery date.
- Pies must be ordered 72 hours in advance.
- All pies are made fresh per order, fully baked, then frozen and shipped overnight to ensure prompt arrival.
- Pies are wrapped, packed in styrofoam and ice packs, and placed in an outer carton for shipping.
- Upon delivery immediately place the pie in the refrigerator or freezer until ready to serve.
- Pies cannot have a delivery day of Saturday, Sunday or Monday.
- Instructions on how to thaw and serve are included with each order.
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BettysPies
- Follow us Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bettyspies/