Baked Pie Collection
World Famous Betty's Pies
It all began in 1956 when Betty's father Aleck built a fish shack by the Stewart River on Highway 61. Betty thought it would be a good idea to have some goodies for the fishermen when they stopped in, so she started making donuts and coffee for them to enjoy. Learn More
For online order questions:
Phone: (218) 834-3367
Toll Free: (877) 269-7494
Fax: (218) 834-9298
Hours of Operations:
During the check-out process, you will be required to provide a preferred delivery date.
- Pies must be ordered 48 hours in advance.
- Price includes shipping for Minnesota and Wisconsin orders-$26.95
- Pies shipped outside MN & WI are subject to shipping charges via FedEx.
- Pies shipped via FedEx must ship FedEx overnight to avoid thawing.
- SpeeDee delivery does not guarantee overnight delivery, it may take up to 2 days.
- All pies are made fresh per order, fully baked, then frozen and shipped overnight to ensure prompt arrival.
- Pies are wrapped, packed in stryrofoam and ice packs, and placed in an outer carton for shipping.
- Upon delivery immediately place pie in refrigerator or freezer until ready to serve.
- Pies cannot have a delivery day of Saturday, Sunday or Monday.
- Instructions on how to thaw and serve are included with each order.
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BettysPies
- Follow us Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bettyspies/